Were you unable to attend our recent Business Breakfast? Or did Gihan’s scintillating keynote leave you wanting to learn more? We’re delighted to invite our clients and guests to a highly valuable and timely virtual event “Engaging The Post-Pandemic Customer” with Futurist Gihan Perera, on Wednesday June 1st at 1pm AEDT.
Following on from our Business Breakfast, this is the perfect webinar to provide you with actionable insights and trends that will be influencing your customer database. COVID-19 has changed the way customers engage with our businesses – there are more cashless payments, online orders, home delivery, and new products and services. The new customer has different and different expectations, wants and needs, and the organisations that will succeed in this changed environment need to:
- Understand the five key trends shaping the post-pandemic customer
- Map out the changes in your unique customer journey
- Create stronger ties and greater customer loyalty
When you get customers on your side, you understand the new customer journey, discover how to solve the problems that really matter, and stay ahead of the game in a fast-changing world – don’t miss this event!
Gihan Perera is a futurist, conference speaker, online presenter, and author who shows you how to be fit for the future in a fast-changing world.
For 25 years, he has worked with organisations and leaders throughout Australia, as well as in New Zealand, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and North America – helping them to thrive in a fast-changing world. Since the pandemic, he has helped people lead in uncertainty, and act with clarity and confidence through crisis, recovery, and growth.
He is the author of “The Future of Leadership”, “Disruption By Design”, “Disrupted”, and 10 other books. As a speaker, he shares future trends and thought-provoking insights – delivered with interaction, engagement, and humour – that leave people feeling positive, empowered, and optimistic about their future.
- A digital copy of Gihan’s book ‘Disrupted’
- A three-month subscription to Gihan’s Disruption by Design online resource centre will be provided to all attendees
- Additional resources will be circulated after the event and include future-ready skills and better meetings short recorded training programs for your teams
How to attend
- Register to attend through this link: https://clems.eventsair.com/dfk-anz-webinar—customers-on-your-side/dfkanzwebinar/Site/Register
- Take the pre-event “customers on your side” self-assessment to ascertain how ready you currently are for the changed marketplace https://gihanperera.com/assessments/customers-on-your-side.html
The presentation recording will be made available to all who register, so even if you cannot attend live, you can still benefit from the insights that will be shared.