As a business grows and evolves, so does the specific needs of the enterprise. Some clients may start to think about raising private equity, while others may consider restructuring existing capital. Whichever move you make, we ensure you are given the best information to make the right decisions for the business at the right time. We do this by a highly skilled approach in areas including: valuations, due diligence, taxation, accounting, finance and corporate advice. We work closely with our clients to determine what is best for their business and explain the reasoning of our recommendations. The DFK Gooding Partners Corporate Secretarial team provides the full range of statutory and corporate secretarial services for all types of entities including: small to large companies, unit trusts, discretionary trusts, superannuation funds and foreign entities investing in Australia. We currently provide corporate secretarial services for over 1,000 entities.
Why choose DFK Gooding Partners?
- Efficient and effective one-stop-shop service for all your accounting, corporate compliance and transactional matters.
- We have swift, electronic access to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission database for all companies for which we act as Registered Agent, making timely compliance easy.
- We aim to complete Australian company registrations within one business day.
- Registration of Australian Companies, incorporated associations and limited partnerships.
- Registration of foreign companies in Australia (branches).
- Establishment of discretionary trusts and unit trusts.
- Registration of business names.
- Acting as the Registered Office and Registered/Local Agent with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission for companies.
- Annual and periodic statutory reporting requirements with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, including applications for individual and class order relief.
- Changes to corporate structures and share capital including allotments, transfers, redemptions, consolidations, reductions, conversions and share buy-backs.
- Changes to company officers and company auditors, including appointments, resignations, removals and changes to personal details.
- Changes of company names.
- Changes of trustees, guardians and appointors.
- Change to unit holders of unit trusts including allotments, transfers and redemptions.
- Renewals and transfers of business names.
- Assistance with the conduct of statutory meetings of directors and shareholders of companies, including providing the documents to be sent out with the notice of meetings.
- Company deregistrations.
- Trust vestings.