During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are seeing parents now having to juggle many roles as a result of working from home, including supporting their children with remote learning. It has created many challenges for parents and students and we have strategies to assist.
- The key challenges or concerns for parents and students
- The positives now and in the future
- Learning the keywords we need to all adopt right now
- The best approach to encourage and support children with their learning at home and in the future when they go back to school
- Tips and strategies so everyone can meet their objective in achieving what they need to and get their work done
Watch the replay online now > dfkanz.com/minimasterclass/