Post-COVID Immune Care
June 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Taking proactive care of our health and well-being is more important than ever. Join us to learn how to boost your immune system and increase your resistance to winter coughs, colds, flu and viruses. Winter doesn’t have to mean constant colds and flu. If you find you catch everything that’s going around, then this session is for you.
Angela Emmerton from Nutritional Matters will cover:
• What your immune system it.
• Look inside your body – meet your immune cells.
• Nourishing nutrition – for a healthy immune system.
• How stress and poor sleep affects your immune system.
• The top 5 strategies to stay WELL this winter.
• Natural Remedies to fight a cold (for all ages).