SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – TAX & BUSINESS ADVISORY
- QUALITY TRAINING TO FURTHER DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS
- EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE
DFK Gooding Partners Chartered Accountants is a highly successful and motivated chartered accounting firm. We offer a full range of accounting services including Business Advisory, Taxation, Superannuation, Corporate Finance and Corporate Secretarial. We are proud of our professional and innovative approach and know that our team members are the reason for our success. Our team is dynamic, energetic and friendly as well as being professional and very technically skilled. As an affiliated member of the DFK International group DFK Gooding Partners Chartered Accountants offers a network of accountants in over 300 offices across the world.
We are looking for a dedicated Senior Accountant with a passion for excellence and a desire to be a future business leader of DFK Gooding Partners.
As a part of the team you will:
- Work with a diverse and interesting client base.
- Be involved in stimulating work that will further develop your technical skills and abilities.
- Work closely with Partners and Managers.
- Be offered excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Be offered external and internal training to develop your technical knowledge and expertise.
- Work in a modern and vibrant Perth office with a healthy work/life balance.
Ideally, you will:
- Have demonstrated experience in a Chartered Accounting firm
- Be CA qualified or close to achieving qualification.
- Possess strong technical skills and knowledge.
- Possess supervisory skills with a desire to develop others
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team.
Your valuable contribution to DFK Gooding Partners Chartered Accountants will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package, support to pursue technical and self development opportunities added with unlimited career prospects.
Should you have any further queries regarding the role please contact our HR Manager.