We make it happen with expert advice to help you get the most from your super.
Self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) have many advantages over large public offer funds, these advantages include:
- With an SMSF you are effectively able to pool all of your benefits into one account for investment consolidation and administration simplicity. This gives you the ability to control and combine your superannuation entitlements.
- An SMSF is able to purchase ASX listed shares. Therefore, you can purchase shares on float and participate more actively in share buy-backs to increase short-term portfolio returns.
- The ability to transfer personally owned listed securities directly into superannuation.
- The ability to own your business’ real property (but not operating assets) in the superannuation fund, assisting funding and cashflow problems for many businesses.
- Increased flexibility in investment choices and asset selection.
- Tailored managed of tax on investment income and capital gains.
DFK Gooding Partners can support clients and their self-managed superannuation in each of the accumulation, retirement and estate planning phases. We have the skills and experience necessary to assist with the design, establishment and strategies required to run an effective fund.
- Rollover from your existing su[erannuation funds
- Investment strategy and structuring
- Contributions and wealth accumulation
- Annual reporting including SMSF Return and Member Statements
- Annual audit
- Retirement planning including pension structuring
- Death benefits and Wind up