Adrian is a Partner and has over 22 years experience in business and taxation advisory services. Adrian has provided these services to a broad range of clients across a number of industries. Adrian’s areas of expertise include income tax, business advisory, restructuring advice, business acquisition or sale advice and corporate finance advice. Adrian also acts as Chief Financial Officer for a number of clients in the SME market and large family owned groups. Adrian also leads the Corporate Finance division at DFK Gooding Partners, and is an expert in performing due diligence for potential mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and business valuations. Adrian is able to offer clients sound business judgment and advice to minimise business and transactions risks.
Clients’ businesses have grown, become more profitable or improved their market share through partnering with Adrian. His strong technical and commercial skills provide clients with an in-depth understanding of business drivers and external factors affecting the industries in which clients operate. Clients also benefit from Adrian’s experience when it comes to identifying and minimising risks of completing transactions.
Adrian specialises in:
- Accounting and taxation advice to the SME market.
- Valuations of businesses, intangible assets, options and other financial instruments.
- Strategic advice to enhance business value.
- Corporate advice in relation to M&A, divestments, joint ventures and restructuring, including due diligence services
- Information Memorandum preparation
Prior to commencing with DFK Gooding Parters Adrian worked with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) for 5 years in their business services group, specialising in Accounting and Taxation Services for the SME Market. Adrian then gained international experience with Rexam PLC, a FTSE 100 company and Merrill Lynch Investment Bank, working in the business development and finance section of their London office. His work with Merrill Lynch focused on forecasting and modelling for both organic and inorganic growth opportunities, performing due diligence on potential merger and takeover targets, and general financial advisory.
- Transport & Logistics
- Entertainment (Bars / Nightclubs)
- Mining Services
- Financial Services
Memberships and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Member – Business Valuation Specialisation of Chartered Accountants