- About 7,400 small and medium businesses with a payroll of $1m to $4m will receive a one-off grant of $17,500. Eligible businesses do not need to apply for the grant and it will automatically be paid from July
- The payroll tax exemption threshold will be lifted to $1m on 1 July 2020 instead of waiting until 1 January 2021
- Small businesses which pay less than $7.5m in taxable wages each year can apply to defer their payroll tax payment to 21 July 2020
- Household fees and charges will be frozen until 30 June 2021. Consumers must continue to pay their bills but there will be no increases in electricity, water, car licences and registrations as well as public transport fares or the emergency services levy added to council rates. In addition the Energy Assistance Payment for vulnerable Western Australians would be doubled to $600
- WA Public sector employees including casuals will be eligible for 20 days paid COVID-19 leave.
Further information can be found on the WA Government website